GREGORY KELLETT is a leader in the field of human potential. His obsession for merging the worlds of neuroscience, community and optimal performance has led him to help individuals and organizations build resilience. He describes himself as a recovering neuroscientist, & prior to coaching, conducted research in brain responsiveness, stress & the nervous system for over 10 years at both SFSU and UCSF. He is known for his unique ability to translate scientific research into simple, practical tools for real world success and satisfaction.
Gregory lives with his extended family just north of San Francisco.
In this episode we talk about:
- Letting go of the rational mind and trusting intuition.
- Breaking down the paradigm of marriage.
- Trusting women and the feminine – and how it’s made his life be better than he could have ever imagined.
Quotes from this episode:
I’m experimenting with really trusting women, and what I find it that it just keeps getting better than I could have ever have imagined.
It’s easy to believe what you see but it’s sometimes not as easy to see what you believe.
The universe is intelligent and benevolent and kind and incredibly responsive if we let it be. If we don’t believe it, if we don’t trust it, it won’t be.
Resources from this episode:
- Gregory’s Relaxation Engineering Coaching: www.unwynd.com
- Gregory’s Podcast: www.commongrounding.com