KYLE INGHAM is the founder and editor of The Distilled Man, a website that helps everyday guys become well-rounded gentlemen.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Kyle’s interest in learning to grill better turned into full time business teaching man skills like making a martini, tying a bow tie, and grilling.
- How Kyle actually creates and builds relationships by talking about taboo topics and pushing peoples’ comfort zones.
- How learning new skills (such as mixing a martini!) can increase a man’s confidence.
Quotes from this episode:
I have a few role models that are comedians. Not because they’re funny, but because of their honesty.
My father, he had high expectations of me being good at sports and I wasn’t that good at sports…
I’ve always found that I’m way more happy when I have a sense of purpose. I’m the kind of person who needs to embody what I’m doing.
Resources from this episode:
- The Distilled Man website: www.thedistilledman.com
- Free ebook, “48-Hour Gentleman: Your One-Weekend Plan to More Confidence, Poise and Manly Know-How”
- Online course series: www.gentlemenlookgoodlivewell.com