MIKE HROSTOSKI is The Men’s Coach and creator of The Conference for Men. He helps high performing men master their relationships with their women and their work. For the past three years he’s run his coaching practice while living and traveling in 12 different countries around the world.
In this episode we discuss:
- Becoming a master at your craft.
- Masturbation, sex, and arrogance.
- Why you’re stuck in a mediocre life (you’ll be surprised, the reasons are brilliantly counterintuitive).
- The two questions that will get you unstuck from any situation.
- What the women in your life actually crave from you, and how to tap into that part of yourself.
- Why your humility is a detriment to the world.
- Taking a stand for who you are and what you do.
- Mike’s newest project: The School for Men (tiny sneak preview here!)
Quote of the episode:
“Every father, when he holds his child for the first time has no idea what he’s doing. But you do your best. All of our fathers, they did their best.”
Resources from this episode:
- The Conference for Men
- August by Mike Hrostoski
- David Deida
- Martha Beck
- Chris Guillebeau