NATE BAGLEY is a Love Expert who has interviewed hundreds of the happiest couples in the US. He is the creator of The Loveumentary and Unbox Love and he has dedicated his life to showing the world that there is no limit to the amount of intimacy and connection that’s available within our relationships.
In this episode we discuss:
- Creating the relationship of your dreams (especially if you’re already in one).
- The one thing that will sabotage a relationship faster than anything else.
- The 3 steps to creating a relationship that only gets better with time.
- Why accepting influence from your partner allows your relationship to not only last, but flourish.
- Why emotionally intelligent men experience deeper connection with their partner.
- How the simple practice of meditation can save your relationship.
Quote of the episode:
“The beauty of love is that there is no such thing as perfect love. There is always, always, always room for improvement. There is always something you can do differently or better. You can be more present, more attentive. You can be more connected or more vulnerable. You can implement new traditions or new ways of connecting physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. There’s always something that can be worked on.”
Resources from this episode:
- Unbox Love
- The Loveumentary
- Ty and Terri on The Lovementary
- Esther Perel’s TED talk on the secret to desire in a long term relationship
- Dr. John Gottman