CALEB BACON is the creator of Man School, a weekly podcast dedicated to men’s interesting, exciting, and difficult personal experiences. He’s also a member of the elite Writer’s Guild of America, currently writing for the TBS tv series Sullivan and Son, and a really engaging, funny, and thoughtful man!
In this episode we discuss:
- The creation of the Man School Show
- Creating one of the most powerful interviews of Sugar Ray Leonard’s career
- Getting sober: “I didn’t know things were quite so off track.”
- Choosing work we’ll still be passionate about years down the road
- Delaying gratification for long term fulfillment
- Top baseball players seek support in maximizing their game. Why shouldn’t you?
- Following in the footsteps of a dad who was two time Prom King.
- Men + Vulnerability = Magic
Reach Caleb at: