MARK GROVES has a specialized interest in the area of Human Connection. He’s an author, speaker and sales consultant. He’s in love with science, psychology, and uncovering the mysteries of what makes great relationships work. Speaking of that, he’s certain there are no “secrets” when it comes to great relationships. Rather, he believes that all relationships are by design and we are all the architects of what we want.
Mark has a Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology and has written for The Purple Fig, Plenty of Fish, Goodmen Project and Trifecta Magazine. When he’s not working with clients you’ll find him traveling the globe, playing in the mountains and ocean, or pretty much anything that gets his heart beating in the paradise that is Vancouver, BC.
In this episode we talk about:
- How the 6 figure job and picture perfect engagement actually kept him AND his fiancee from true happiness.
- What makes some relationships last? And what makes others not?
- How to be a man who shows up 100% and is fully present.
Quotes from this episode:
“In relationships there’s so much freedom in just being real with each other.”
“When you connect with who you are and what your truth is you’re better able to connect with others – because you’re not spending your time wearing a mask.”
“We ALL have a responsibility to be role models for each other. “
Resources from this episode:
- Mark’s Instagram
- Mark’s Twitter
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Victor Frankl
- Way of the Superior Man by David Deida