JOHN WINELAND is a purpose centered, embodiment driven men’s coach. He runs men’s groups for hundreds of men, has a men’s relationship coaching practice, and supports men in finding their deeper purpose and opening their bodies to be available for relationship.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to transform jealousy into deep trust (and have fun doing it).
- Raising a daughter with cystic fibrosis.
- Claiming a woman’s heart: How to do it and how not to.
- The gift of having deep, consistent support from men in our lives.
- Tantric ninjas leaping out of bushes.
Resources from this episode:
- Rich Litvin (mentioned twice as a part of John’s ongoing men’s group)
- Claire Wineland’s TedX talk
- Claire’s Place Foundation