But not really by yourself…
How can you (regardless of your gender) create conversations in your own community about men and masculinity?
All it takes is a question, here are some of my favorites:
- Who are men that you look up to?
- What was your relationship with your father like when you were a boy?
- What is your relationship with your father like?
- What’s your favorite thing about being a man?
- What do you wish you had more of from the men in your life?
- In what ways do you feel supported by the men in your life?
- What’s it been like being a man this week?
I would love to hear from you about any conversations around masculinity you’ve created, connections you’ve deepened, breakthroughs you’ve had, or new questions you’ve thought up.